- Evaluating CMA’s membership in regional and international organizations and bodies and propose best ways to achieve utmost benefits from such organizations and bodies.
- Consideration and follow up of issues coming from Arab and international organizations and bodies related to development and upgrading the systems and legislations of capital and insurance markets and liaising thereon with the competent entities in the inside or outside of the CMA.
- Preparing reports and documents related to the activities of Arab and international organizations and bodies to which CMA is a member.
- Creating communication channels and exchange of information with international regulatory organizations and obligations in the agreements concluded with such organizations in coordination with the concerned entities inside and outside CMA.
- Follow up the developments in the international arena relating to the capital market and insurance sectors.
- Coordinating CMA’s participation in the local, regional and international programmes, events, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Follow up the work of the committees and work teams in which CMA is member and follow execution of decisions and recommendations.
Media and External Relation
Copyright © 2019 , Capital Market Authority